CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

5 weeks!

Until Dad gets home! I am counting the days! The days actually number 24--5 weeks is a rounded number.

Mama and Dad got me a 6 month membership to a ladies' gym for Christmas. I went every weekday this past week and I feel great!

Mama is having Ethan, Naomi, and Joshua read Paul Johnson's A History of the American People for their (wait for it) American history credit. So I volunteered to read it first and write tests, short essay questions and full essay questions for them. It's a great read. I'm really enjoying it! I have wanted to read it for a while now. I figured that volunteering to write a curriculum around it would be a good way to guarantee that I read it.

Hebrew class starts up again tomorrow. I'm so excited! I hope I haven't forgotten everything over the break.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I am so happy for you about Hebrew class. I'm sure you haven't forgotten a thing.

Unknown said...

let me know when I can start talking to you in Hebrew : )

Rita G. said...

I've always wanted to learn Hebrew. I only know Greek and Latin. As far as the left-to-right languages go, I've only studied Arabic with David. Arabic was hard enough!

Tell me something: I do a lot of online study. Is it something you think I could do online with some supplemental handwriting instruction?

Rita G. said...

right-to-left, I meant.